A NEW MUSICAL The New York Times Critics’ Pick takes you into the heart of the remarkable true story of 7,000 stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland that welcomed them. Cultures clashed and nerves ran high, but uneasiness turned into trust, music soared into the night, and gratitude grew into enduring friendships.
• Nominated for 7 Tony Awards®, including a win for Christopher Ashley in the Best Direction of a Musical category
• Won the 2017 Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Broadway Musical
• A Wisconsin Broadway Premiere
April 7, 2019 1:00 PM
start at $31
Thrivent Financial Hall
1 hour 40 minutes (no intermission)
- Hearing Loop System
- Accessible seating is available on each seating level and price.
- Large print and Braille programs can be produced upon request.
- American Sign Language
Connect with Come From Away
This is the official event page for this performance playing at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. Patrons should be wary of fraudulent sources of information online and elsewhere. All performances will go on as scheduled, regardless of weather, and no refunds will be issued. In the unlikely event that the Center cancels a performance, refunds will be promptly distributed. Event dates, times, prices, fees and artists are subject to change.