BROADWAY’S NEW HIT COMEDY Something Rotten! is “an explosion of musical joy!” (NPR). Set in 1595, this hilarious smash tells the story of two brothers who set out to write the world’s very first MUSICAL! It’s “The Producers + Spamalot + The Book of Mormon. Squared!” (New York Magazine). Ages 8+.
• First opened on Broadway on April 22, 2015, running for 742 performances
• Nominated for 10 Tony Awards® including a win in the Best Featured Actor category
• Nominated for 22 major awards including the 2016 Grammy for Best Musical Theater Album
October 25, 2018 7:30 PM
Season Ticket Packages on sale now. Call (920) 730-3760.
Thrivent Financial Hall
- Hearing Loop System
- Accessible seating is available on each seating level and price.
- Large print and Braille programs can be produced upon request.
All performances will go on as scheduled, regardless of weather, and no refunds will be issued. In the unlikely event that the Center cancels a performance, refunds will be promptly distributed. Event dates, times, prices, fees and artists are subject to change.