BROADWAY’S NEW HIT COMEDY Something Rotten! is “an explosion of musical joy!” (NPR). Set in 1595, this hilarious smash tells the story of two brothers who set out to write the world’s very first MUSICAL! It’s “The Producers + Spamalot + The Book of Mormon. Squared!” (New York Magazine). Ages 8+.
• First opened on Broadway on April 22, 2015, running for 742 performances
• Nominated for 10 Tony Awards® including a win in the Best Featured Actor category
• Nominated for 22 major awards including the 2016 Grammy for Best Musical Theater Album
GAME DAY SPECIAL
Don't miss out on this hilarious Broadway hit! Secure $50 seats in select sections for both Sunday, Oct. 28 performances!*
Use promo code GAMEDAY for the Broadway Game Day Special!
*Offer not valid on previously purchased tickets. Valid only on seats Dress Circle row D-F and Grand Tier level. Offer valid for the matinee performance until 1 p.m. on 10/28 and offer valid for the evening performance until 6:30 p.m. on 10/28.
October 26, 2018 7:30 PM
start at $31
Thrivent Financial Hall
2 hours 26 minutes (includes 20 min. intermission)
- Hearing Loop System
- Accessible seating is available on each seating level and price.
- Large print and Braille programs can be produced upon request.
This is the official event page for this performance playing at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. Patrons should be wary of fraudulent sources of information online and elsewhere. All performances will go on as scheduled, regardless of weather, and no refunds will be issued. In the unlikely event that the Center cancels a performance, refunds will be promptly distributed. Event dates, times, prices, fees and artists are subject to change.