Read a review from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
FALL-DOWN FUNNY What would happen if Sherlock Holmes and Monty Python had an illegitimate Broadway baby? You’d get THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG, Broadway and London’s award-winning smash comedy! Called “a gut-busting hit” (The New York Times) and “the funniest play Broadway has ever seen” (HuffPost), this classic murder mystery is chock-full of mishaps and madcap mania delivering “a riotous explosion of comedy” (Daily Beast) that is “tons of fun for all ages” (HuffPost)! Ages 8+.
• Won the 2017 Tony Award®, Drama Desk Award and Outer Critics Circle Award for Best Scenic Design of a Play
• Marks the theatrical producing debut of film director J.J. Abrams, who joined the producer of Rent, Avenue Q, and Something Rotten! to bring the show to Broadway from the West End
• A Wisconsin Broadway Premiere
May 1, 2019 7:30 PM
start at $30
Thrivent Financial Hall
2 hours 10 minutes (includes 20 min. intermission)
- Hearing Loop System
- Accessible seating is available on each seating level and price.
- Large print and Braille programs can be produced upon request.
This is the official event page for this performance playing at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. Patrons should be wary of fraudulent sources of information online and elsewhere. All performances will go on as scheduled, regardless of weather, and no refunds will be issued. In the unlikely event that the Center cancels a performance, refunds will be promptly distributed. Event dates, times, prices, fees and artists are subject to change.