There have been recent changes in the downtown Appleton parking structures, including the nearby Green Ramp on Washington and Division Streets.
Commonly used by Center patrons and conveniently located across from the ticket office entrance, the Green Ramp now accepts credit cards in addition to cash. Visitors pick up a ticket when entering the ramp and pay upon exit at the walk-up pay station located in the ramp's lobby area near the elevators or at the exit lanes with cash or credit card.
Following the first few performances after the change, patrons and staff who have both observed and experienced exiting the ramp with the new system have found a few tips that may help you to have a better experience.
1. Patrons are encouraged to take note that there are exits both at Division Street and Superior Street. Both are available for use upon exiting.
2. All exit lanes accept debit and credit cards and may be used unless otherwise marked. One lane, located at the Division Street exit, will also accept cash and is marked accordingly.
3. If you are choosing to use credit or debit as your method of payment, utilizing the pay-on-foot stations located in the lobby area of the ramp will help your exit be more efficient.
4. The Center also offers valet parking at Division Street for a fee of $12.
5. For more information on changes for the Green Ramp and all downtown parking ramps, please visit the City of Appleton website
Because the Center is in the heart of downtown, we always like to remind patrons that due to other events in the area and weather, ticket holders should plan to arrive early and give themselves plenty of time for traffic and parking near the Center. In addition to the Green Ramp, patrons can find parking on the street, in other downtown ramps or with valet parking.
We will see you at the theater!