Your smartphone can do pretty much anything. Keeping your tickets safe is just a few clicks away!
If you purchased tickets from Ticketmaster.com here’s a helpful video
to walk you through accessing your tickets.
If you’re a Broadway Season Ticket Holder, you can access your mobile tickets at any time through Account Manager. Learn more here
If you’ve never used mobile tickets, or if it’s been a while, here are a few tips that will make your experience even easier!
- We encourage you to add your tickets to your phone prior to your arrival.
- Do NOT screen capture your ticket barcode, instead save the ticket to Apple Wallet or Google Pay
- Turn up your screen brightness to 100%
- Turn off "dark mode" on your phone
- If you have questions or concerns upon arrival, stop by the ticket office entrance and an agent will be happy to assist you.