We need your support to “Unlock the Spirit of Giving” Beetlejuice: The Musical-style this holiday season. The Year-End Giving Campaign is out of this “Netherworld” and takes place during the season of giving. Thank you to Kessler-Fahrenkrug Funeral Home for providing a generous $10,000 gift match to the campaign. With their support, every dollar donated to the Fox Cities P.A.C.’s Year-End Giving Campaign will be doubled, up to $10,000.
During the Fox Cities P.A.C.’s 20th Anniversary Season, donors helped make it possible for 15,612 students, educators and chaperones to see classroom lessons come to life through the Amcor Education Series. Of those attendees, 927 were provided scholarship tickets allowing students to have an educational experience without a financial barrier. Shelby McCauley, 6th grade English Language Arts teacher at Neenah Middle School knows first-hand how important donations are to make it possible for students to attend education performances. On October 3, 2023, Neenah Middle School brought more than 550 students to the Fox Cities P.A.C. to experience the interactive and engaging Step Afrika! performance as part of the Amcor Education Series.
You can help educators like Shelby bring students to experience the performing arts in a way that will change how they see the world, themselves and those around them. And it doesn’t stop there! Donations to the Center help cover program costs to offer opportunities for high school students to grow in confidence, creativity, and collaboration skills while making long-lasting friendships based on the shared passion of the arts through the Center Stage High School Musical Theater Program and the P.A.T.H.S. Program.
Now is the time to…Donate! Donate! Donate!
Generosity goes a long way in changing and positively impacting lives across generations. Through donations, youth engage in interactive and engaging performing arts experiences through various programs and series including…
- Center Stage High School Musical Theater Program
- Frank C. Shattuck Performing Arts Touch the Hearts of Students (P.A.T.H.S) Program
- Family First Nights® Program
- Community First Community Engagement Series
- Amcor Education Series
“Jump in the line” and summon the spirit of giving to get started on changing lives through a donation today!
Other ways to donate:
- Email the development team at [email protected].
- Call the development team at (920) 730-3736.
- Stop in-person.
- Visit the Center’s ticket office during business hours (Monday – Friday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) or stop in the Main Lobby when attending a performance of Beetlejuice: The Musical, December 5 – 10.
- Mail your contribution.
- Send your contribution Attn: Development Team to 400 W College Avenue, Appleton WI 54911.
Thank you for supporting your Fox Cities Performing Arts Center!