After a successful Wisconsin premiere at the Fox Cities P.A.C., the tour of Hamilton has officially moved on to its next stop, but not before leaving us with a lot of memories, and of course, some fun facts. Check it out!
- While Appleton was their first stop in Wisconsin, it was also the 25th stop overall for the Philip Tour
- During their run, the Hamilton Philip Tour celebrated their 700th performance and their 100th show with the current cast.
- HAMILTON played 24 sold-out performances
- The three weeks of HAMILTON were the highest grossing weeks of touring Broadway in the Center’s history
- 331 volunteers contributed nearly 4,600 hours to make it all happen
- More than 1,100 cars were parked using the Center’s valet parking services
- We went through 400 bottles of Federalist Cabernet wine…
- …and sold 550 Mr. Reynebeau’s Cookies.
- More than 1,100 visitors took advantage of the new GalaPro open captioning services
- More than 10,000 souvenir cups were sold to be used in the theater
Thank you to everyone who visited during Hamilton! We can’t wait to share more exceptional live experiences with you this season!